Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007

Back to Shanghai

Several weeks ago I suddenly realized that it has been 4 years I haven't spent December in Shanghai. Shanghai's winter feels a bit far for me.

Today's Hong Kong is incredibly warm. R checked weather forecast on Wii and told me it will be 0-8 C in Shanghai tomorrow. Though I bring my coat with me, I am still not sure whether I will get chilled in the end.

Anyway...I am heading for home. Back there blogspot is something I have no access to. Wave Hong Kong a short goodbye now...I'm ready to leave and ready for back again...this time.

Jay's concert yesterday was actually not so high as the one of May Day....But I still screamed at certain moments when "An Jing" and "Kaibuliaokou" was sung. Didn't expect the climax was his cooperation with Aaron Kwok....singing "Dui ni ai bu wan"!!! Jay, admittedly, is really talented.

Can't type Chinese here in this computer. Found my English expression is really awkward.....T_T

Keine Kommentare: